Saturday, June 25, 2011

Five years goes by...A Poem from 6/25/2006

I want to find lyrics that will express the inexpressible

take me to new lengths and and make this life livable.

I want to find lyrics that restore my faith in you

and you

and you

make it impossible to not know what to do

I want to find lyrics that feed me soul

that swell up inside my heart and lungs and make it full

I want to find lyrics that will capture this summer

every every bittersweet moment until they leave.

I want to find lyrics that show a change

and the waiting in-between.

I want to find lyrics that help explain

why I love all of you so much

no matter why how or when

I want to find lyrics that help me understand this love

even though no lyrics can do this,

but the sweet angels of music above.

No comments:

Post a Comment